X-Transbots MX-II Andras Review

xtransbots mx-11 andras masterpiece scourge review
X-Transbots Andras

X-Transbots have been facing a rising tide of criticism with each release drawing more and more criticism over poor quality control. I reviewed Ollie yonks ago, and quite liked him but there were so many problems with that poor fella that it put me off buying more X-Transbots figures. I handled Apolloyon, but when I'm too scared to transform a toy because a hinge looks like it is dying to snap - I know it's not for me.

The latest figure in their line of Masterpiece styled transforming robots is Andras, a name which calls to mind the final boss from Starwing rather than a Blue Space boat called Scourge. Andras is intended to be a fresh start for X-Transbots, a heads up that they have gotten all of their production problems under control and it's all a thing of the past.

But does it live up to that promise? Can it win people over?

The kind folks over at TFs Express have sent along a production sample of X-Transbots Andras for us to take a look at, and see if we can answer the many questions hanging over it.
So click below to see the full review.

Click here to see full review »